Compassionate Injury Lawyers in Alexandria, Virginia
More than 30 years of legal experience
Victims of personal injuries may need to deal with costly medical bills, lost time at work, and pain and suffering, often as a result of another party’s irresponsible actions or negligence. After an accident that caused a serious injury to you or a loved one, work with Curcio Law. Drawing on our years of experience serving individuals and families throughout our region, the skilled Alexandria personal injury lawyers of Curcio Law provide you with unmatched levels of commitment, character and compassion. For a respected attorney who reflects positively on your claim, turn to us.
Dependable legal professionals for accident and injury issues
For more than 30 years, the team at Curcio Law has built its practice one client at a time by treating everyone who comes to us for legal advice with compassion and respect. Founded by attorney Tom Curcio, our firm only accepts cases when we are confident that we are the right professionals to take them on. In fact, the majority of our clients come to us on referrals from previous clients and other attorneys in the community. By working hard and delivering the highest levels of care and attention, we always aim to exceed your expectations and give you the most effective legal guidance possible.
We are proud to serve personal injury victims across northern Virginia dealing with issues such as:
- Car accidents. Our car accident lawyers hold negligent or reckless drivers accountable for their actions.
- Truck accidents. We provide exceptional representation for the victims of very serious commercial trucking accidents in the Alexandria area.
- Motorcycle accidents. Our attorneys are passionate about motorcyclists’ rights and are diligent about pursuing damages for the very serious injuries that often result from bike wrecks.
- Traumatic brain injuries. We help individuals suffering from severe head and brain injuries that tend to have long-term consequences.
- Wrongful death. We are proud to serve the loved ones of individuals killed as a result of the irresponsible actions of others.
Our firm has also had the privilege to represent the widows of three active members of the military killed at the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. Attorney Tom Curcio worked closely with the American Association for Justice to help maximize the amount of compensation these families received in retirement benefits.
Work with an experienced Alexandria injury lawyer
If you or a loved one sustained an injury due to someone else’s negligence, speak with an attorney at Curcio Law right away. Our office is conveniently located in Old Town Alexandria, and we serve injury victims from across the region. Call us today at 703.666.8858 or contact us online. You pay no attorney’s fees unless you receive compensation.