A Diligent Approach To Personal Injury Law
At CurcioBergeron, we are truly comprehensive in how we handle a variety of personal injury claims. We know the tactics negligent parties, their attorneys and insurance companies use to avoid providing compensation to the people they have harmed. We never back down from a tough fight and are willing to take your case to court if necessary to help you seek justice.
Our personal injury attorneys assist clients with the following issues:
- Car accidents. When operating a motor vehicle, drivers have a responsibility to pay attention to the road and do whatever they can to avoid endangering others. Unfortunately, some motorists engage in distracted driving, drunk driving or other activities that result in serious auto accidents.
- Truck accidents. Crashes involving 18-wheelers and other commercial trucks tend to be severe, due largely to the enormous size of these vehicles compared to other automobiles. Distracted driving, drowsiness, poor vehicle maintenance and speeding are common causes of truck accidents in Virginia.
- Motorcycle accidents. Motorcyclists have equal rights to Virginia’s roads and highways, but sometimes other drivers do not watch out for these smaller vehicles. Our attorneys are passionate about representing riders injured in serious motorcycle accidents due to negligence or reckless driving.
- Train accidents. Thousands of residents across our region use trains on a daily or weekly basis. However, train accidents have become far too common, resulting in serious injuries or deaths for commuters. Our lawyers have represented several train crash victims over the years. Thomas Curcio has firsthand experience handling DC Metro train crashes as he sucessfully represented a seriously injured passenger of the 2009 Fort Totten crash.
- Brain and catastrophic injuries. Some accidents are so severe that they result in brain, spine or other catastrophic injuries that have long-term effects. In these cases, you may need to seek substantial compensation to cover both past and future medical costs.
- Wrongful death. If a loved one has been killed in an accident that was the result of another party’s negligence, your family may be able to seek damages for medical expenses, lost financial support, loss of companionship, funeral costs and mental and emotional anguish. We have broad experience with wrongful death lawsuits.