Alexandria Lawyers Litigate Product Liability Cases
Compassionate legal assistance for injured consumers
When we buy something, we expect it to work effectively and be safe. How is it legal if not safe? Unfortunately that is not always the case, and when products fail, people get hurt. When determining liability for a defective product, there are three possible options:
- Design defect: This occurs when the product was designed with a defect that exists even if manufacturing and assembly was flawless.
- Manufacturing flaw: A safely designed product becomes dangerous due to manufacturing errors.
- Inadequate warnings: Inadequate directions on a product do not clearly explain how to use it or the dangers involved in misuse.
There are also three conditions that must be met to establish a product liability case:
- The product was defective.
- The defect existed prior to the manufacturer releasing the product.
- The defect caused your damages.
Whether it be automotive, medical, or consumer product defect or recall, consulting with an attorney will ensure you receive the highest recovery and compensation for your time, personal injuries, and mental anguish.
Trust our concerned Alexandria lawyers for your product liability case
A product liability case requires the type of in-depth investigation that only an experienced attorney can manage. You can rely on CurcioBergeron to do the legwork while you recover from your injuries. To schedule a free consultation, call us at 703-666-8858 or contact our Alexandria office online.