Personal Injury Litigation in Northern Virginia
Here are some links to help you find more information on personal injury litigation in Northern Virginia:
- Evidence for the Trial Lawyer — Thomas J. Curcio is a lead author of this manual for trial lawyers. It is available through the publisher, LexisNexis by calling 1-800-223-1940
- Virginia's Judicial System — the location and operation of Virginia's courts
- Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles — driver and vehicle licensing, traffic crash and safety data
- Virginia State Bar — an agency of the Supreme Court of Virginia, regulating lawyer discipline, legal ethics, lawyer advertising and solicitation, and the unauthorized practice of law
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association — protecting justice for all Virginians
- American Association for Justice — protecting America's civil justice system
- Brain Injury Association — serving individuals, families and professionals who are touched by a life-altering, often devastating, traumatic brain injury
Commitment. Compassion. Character.
For a free and confidential consultation concerning your personal injury or wrongful death claim, contact Curcio Law, conveniently located in Old Town Alexandria, Virginia.